Okay, so I'm not going to do social media other than this. You wanna know what's going on? Hit me up here. I don't promise it'll be anything earth shaking, but it's what's going on with us- our nuclear family. Together we're Tay, Rae, Hae, and May. This is a recount of A day in the life of... Us!





Sunday, May 29, 2011

A little overdue

Pictures, that is. Well, blame blogger... I've been trying to post new pics, but it won't upload. Oh well, it can just be a little longer. Oh the suspense!! No-- damn thing opened in a different window- hidden. Can someone please clean the windows?? LOL!! Without further adieu...


Pictures with the Easter bunny. Good thing he squatted, he was like the rest of bunnies in the wild in drought-starved West Texas...




Haley holding Macy at the park. Her school took her for Easter egg hunting and Macy and I came to play and cheer on big sister.



Happy birthday (party) to Macy! She turned 1 May 25 and had a seahorse themed party. Isn't she a doll?


Mmm, Seahorse cake!



Not sure what this cheesy smiling is all about, but I'm gonna keep taking pictures in case she decides to stop!




1 comment:

  1. Love that last one! It's Taylor and his mini-me!

    Oh, who am I kidding?! I love them all!!

    ReplyDelete