Okay, so I'm not going to do social media other than this. You wanna know what's going on? Hit me up here. I don't promise it'll be anything earth shaking, but it's what's going on with us- our nuclear family. Together we're Tay, Rae, Hae, and May. This is a recount of A day in the life of... Us!





Wednesday, September 26, 2012

The Ruins of a Glorious Bubble Bath

So I got this new phone that lets me make blog posts straight from it. So I can do things like capture shots of my washing machine flooding my house thanks to a loose drain hose that I didnt notice because I was indulging in a bath almost as it happens. An hour later (and an hour of missed work for Taylor), my house was sorta back to normal and any relaxation achieved from my bath was erased. And I'll never know how neither child awoke with the shop vac screaming for 30 minutes...

No comments:

Post a Comment