Okay, so I'm not going to do social media other than this. You wanna know what's going on? Hit me up here. I don't promise it'll be anything earth shaking, but it's what's going on with us- our nuclear family. Together we're Tay, Rae, Hae, and May. This is a recount of A day in the life of... Us!





Monday, October 12, 2009

Newbie

Okay-
So I've been kicking the idea of starting a blog around for a while. I think this will suit my needs much better than MySpace. (So look out, it might disappear soon.) I am a writer and scrap booker by nature.

About me:
* I'm an open book and don't have secrets
* I'm pregnant (only 6 weeks- see no secrets here...)
* I'm a mother to Haley who will be 4 in a week
* I'm a wife of 9 years to Taylor
* I'm a physical therapist at Midland Memorial Hospital
* We're building a new house (and it ROCKS!)
* Currently living in an apartment
* I'm a happy person by nature

More to come, but this is my first time, ya know....

No comments:

Post a Comment