Okay, so I'm not going to do social media other than this. You wanna know what's going on? Hit me up here. I don't promise it'll be anything earth shaking, but it's what's going on with us- our nuclear family. Together we're Tay, Rae, Hae, and May. This is a recount of A day in the life of... Us!





Saturday, November 7, 2009

again, unpredictable

I jinxed myself by saying my appetite was returning and I was starting to feel pretty good. This week (9) has been characterized by semi-frequent and violent vomiting. Pleasant.

Oh yeah, I suppose I "popped" this week. I was volunteering after work yesterday so I brought a change of clothes to work. Imagine my reaction when my pants won't button! Really, they didn't even zip halfway without meeting significant resistance. Nice. I got to share a moment with one of my colleagues- she calls herself a "grandma wannabe." She Southern-engineered my britches so I could volunteer without mooning anyone.

1 comment:

  1. O Rach! I'm interested in this "grandma wannabe" person! Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete