Okay, so I'm not going to do social media other than this. You wanna know what's going on? Hit me up here. I don't promise it'll be anything earth shaking, but it's what's going on with us- our nuclear family. Together we're Tay, Rae, Hae, and May. This is a recount of A day in the life of... Us!





Sunday, June 6, 2010

Without further hesitation


Macy Faith Welch
May 25, 2010 4:40 p.m.
7 lbs 10 oz
18 1/2 inches







Note: It has taken me at least 6 times sitting down to post before I have been able to complete this. Ahh, Mother of two...

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! I've been thinking about you!!! She is so beautiful and Haley looks so happy and proud! I hope the labor went well and you are recovering ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is so beautiful, and you look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful, but even moreso in person! So happy for you guys! And I pray for sleep filled nights to bless you very soon!

    ReplyDelete