Okay, so I'm not going to do social media other than this. You wanna know what's going on? Hit me up here. I don't promise it'll be anything earth shaking, but it's what's going on with us- our nuclear family. Together we're Tay, Rae, Hae, and May. This is a recount of A day in the life of... Us!





Thursday, May 13, 2010

Nothing new

Increasing my activity as tolerated with no real increase in contractions over the past two days. My hair cut got cancelled since my hair dresser got a stomach bug. :( I think its rescheduled for tomorrow.
On a bright note, I took Haley to play in the pool and she loved it! I had "trapped" her with my legs at one point and she looked at me and says with a straight face "Let go of me, you idiot!" Yes, we talked about it... Sad thing is that that is totally my word. OY!
Tomorrow we're supposed to go to the baseball game, but there's a good chance it may be rained out. I hope not, cause that sure would be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment