Okay, so I'm not going to do social media other than this. You wanna know what's going on? Hit me up here. I don't promise it'll be anything earth shaking, but it's what's going on with us- our nuclear family. Together we're Tay, Rae, Hae, and May. This is a recount of A day in the life of... Us!





Sunday, May 16, 2010

Still pregnant

Nothing new. Have had contractions on and off, but nothing significant. I really think that Macy is playing a game of cat and mouse- just a big tease. My next appointment is Tuesday morning. We'll see how it goes, but I'm beginning to have a negative outlook on things.

Decided this weekend to try to help things out with activity. So I started walking long distance. And for some reason, the therapist in me decided it would be a great idea to add some lunges. AHH!!! I'm paying for it today! Thought maybe jumping jacks would help too. The only significant outcome was a hearty belly laugh from my preschooler. Talk about a blow to my ego!

Friday, I managed to make my hair appointment, though I almost missed it (I thought it was 1:30, but really was 11:30). Good thing my awesome hair dresser called because the severe weather hit about 1:00. Good news is that I got my hair done. Bad news is that the baseball game was called off. Haley was disappointed, but didn't throw too much of a fit. So we need to figure out when it's rescheduled.

So that's pretty much it. Of course I have other concerns on my mind, particularly with being off work for so long prior to delivery and also with the false labor of last week. I think his week has been harder than the two weeks of bed rest...

No comments:

Post a Comment